查看: 505|回復: 0

Right and Wrong, Justice and Evil 是非善惡與正邪

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-12-27 13:34:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 赫生童子 於 2018-12-27 13:37 編輯

Right and Wrong, Justice and Evil

Author :Chang Kai-Chi      張開基

translation:北展昭

When I was a child, before going to kindergarten, I didn’t have to buy a ticket to watch a movie. I often followed adults to watch movies. I like watching martial arts movies most of the time. At that time, it most popular were American movies.

I could not read the captions; only the "American Cavalry and the Red Indian" war, at first glance, I only know there were good people and bad guys. In the big Americanism, the cavalry team must be a good person and the red Indian must be a bad guy; others are always inevitable. I will ask adults again and again: That was a good person? Another's were a bad guys?

Until today, all movies characters still are characterized good and bad ones . Good people will suffer a lot of torture, misunderstandings but will eventually defeat the bad guys and win the final victory.

Our education since childhood is still addressing a good person will surely defeat the bad guys.

However, as I get older and the life time from school to military service; I slowly discovered the real world is not this case, whether in the workplace, in the money-making malls, or even in the love field---it’s not utopian.

In the military or in the workplace, the more hard working you are, would more easily to make the mistake and receive the punishment.  The more you fool around and make good relation with you Upper boss, the more easier get promoted.

In the shopping markets, the sale of fake goods is so bleak and more income I will make.  The honest selling true stuff can only make even profits and eventually might get bankruptcy.

Let us talk about boy/girl friend-making. For woman--only looking for honest and loyal to family.  The very popular results is the underworld character.  There is always one beautiful woman is willing to follow the big brother.

For man: if the girls fit my appetite and take care the house works.  The outcome: all man are loyal members of the "Appearance Association"; the enchanting beauty and/or large breasts is always pursued by everyone including the women working on special "industry".  No wonder these "industries" always belong  hot business.

------------------------------

Politics is inherently dirty;

In the election, the winners and losers should not have anything to do with "good and wrong" or  "righteousness and justice". If they think that winning of the election must be a good person, the loser must be evil. To be honest, if the level of cognition is like this, it is probably the kindergarten level and it is not qualified to be a educated society citizens..

Let's not frame the artificially defined "being good and evil and righteousness" in the natural world; otherwise, the result is just the opposite; human beings think that "the justice must defeat the evil " .   But in nature, the adaptive creature is often the winner.

In the newspaper, I read a literary essay written by a literary genre. One of his comment: "The vicious snake and beast definitely are evil!" Seems his cognition is really similar to "the cavalry must be a good person, the red Indians must be a bad person"?

Politics is a crucial battlefield full of bloody killing. It is a replica of nature. Is there anything that is "good and evil and righteousness"? The same old saying; knowing the word is one thing. It is one thing to type on the Internet. It is another thing to know whether it is enough for the world and political cognition. It will be said that any election victory or defeat is "evil" and  It’s not naive.  If there is no basic understanding of the world, it’s not qualified to talk about it.

This article is aiming at the overall social, political and life aspects. It is not related to any specific politician.

是非善惡與正邪-文/張開基

作者:張開基

小時候,在幼稚園以前,看電影不用買票,常常跟著大人去看電影,最喜歡看武打片;那時多是美國片的天下;

不懂得字幕;只有「美國騎兵隊和紅蕃(印地安人)」大戰,一看就知道好人壞人,反正在大美國主義下,騎兵隊一定是好人,紅蕃一定是壞人;其他,總是免不了會一再問大人:那個是好人,那個是壞人;

所有電影直到今天也一定是好人壞人,好人一定會受到很多折磨、打擊,誤解,最後一定會打敗壞人,獲得最後勝利的。幾乎沒有人敢倒過來演的。

從小受的又也是好人一定會打敗壞人的教育。

但是,年紀漸長,從學校到服兵役再進入社會;才慢慢發現;真實世界並非如此,不論在職場上,在賺錢的商場、甚至在情場上------統統不是「理想國」;

在軍中或職場中,苦幹實幹,撤職查辦,鬼混瞎混,一帆風順。

在商場上,賣假貨的吹噓得天花亂墜,賺得荷包滿滿;賣真貨只能將本求利,做得好,可以賺錢,但是肯定沒有大筆的橫財,做不好只好關門大吉。

再說戀愛吧;問每個女人;回答都是:只要人老實,對我好,會顧家就好。結果呢?黑道人物,身邊就是有那種死心塌地願意跟著他亡命天涯的美女。

問男人;都是說:看得順眼,會持家就好;結果呢?個個都是「外貌協會」的忠實會員;妖嬈美麗大胸脯的美女永遠是眾人追求的,甚至明明是歡場女子,一樣有人死忠的追求,難怪「剝皮店」永遠不怕沒生意。

政治本來就是骯髒的;

選舉勝負更不要將「是非善惡與正邪」代入評比,如果認為獲勝當選的一定是好人,輸的就一定是邪不勝正;

老實說;認知水準如果是這樣,大概就是幼稚園程度,沒資格在那裡誇誇而談。

更不要把人為界定的「是非善惡與正邪」去框框自然界;否則,結果剛好相反;人類認為「弱肉強食、機謀巧詐」是惡的,但是在自然界這種生物往往才是勝利者,才是適存者。

在報紙副刊看過一個文壇大老寫隨筆文章,其中有一句:「肯定毒蛇猛獸是邪惡」!這樣的認知也能活到超過耳順之年,真的是不得不佩服;但是,那種認知也真的跟「騎兵隊一定是好人,紅蕃一定是壞人」差不多而已。

政治就是一個殺人不見血的殺戮戰場,就是自然界的翻版,有什麼「是非善惡與正邪」可言呢?同樣一句老話;認識字是一回事,會打字上網是一回事,對世事和政治認知是否足夠是另一回事;會把任何選舉勝負說成「邪不勝正」的,那真的是幼稚到不行,對於世事連基本認知都不夠,根本沒資格談論這些。

本文是針對整體的社會、政治、生活層面而言;不是針對任何政治人物。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表